Our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
at Ojashvi Ashtanga Yoga Shala is an 85-hour, full-time teacher training course. Surrounded by charismatic sceneries, Ojashvi Ashtanga Yoga Shala is situated in Rishikesh at the foothills of Himalaya.
Our prenatal yoga teacher training course focuses on teaching the restorative and healing applications of yogic principles and practices in acquiring different stages of pregnancy without any complications. The prenatal yogic principles cover everything from the lunar cycle, various pregnancy stages, fertility and postnatal issues. As a prenatal yoga teacher, your main job will be to share the required teachings, observations, practices and positions to your students in order to educate them and prepare them mentally and physically for each trimester to follow.
Recognition of course
- The 85-hours Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
at Ojashvi Ashtanga Yoga Shala
is recognized by the Yoga Alliance USA and functions in compliance with all the guidelines and standards of Yoga Alliance 85 hours Prenatal Yoga Training Program.
- After the completion of the course and fulfilling the training requirements from the RPYS, the trainees/graduates are eligible to receive a certificate of RPYT specialty designation from Yoga Alliance USA.
Prerequisites for the course:
The participant should have completed the 200/500 hour yoga teacher training from any RYS designated by the Yoga Alliance USA.
The candidate must be proficient enough to teach core yoga poses, basic sequencing, etc.
Candidate must be involved in teaching as well as personal practice.
The training course is suitable for candidates of the intermediate or advanced level.
Doulas, midwives and childbirth educators with a committed yoga practice of 2 years can enroll for the course.
Maximum batch size
- The prenatal yoga teacher training course at Ojashvi Ashtanga Yoga Shala follows an integral as well as a holistic approach and covers various yoga asanas, pranayama, meditation and mantras that can be practiced during as well as post pregnancy.
- Our training program is lead by highly efficient and experienced yoga gurus who have several years of personal practice along with an impressive teaching experience. Their skill and expertise coupled with a compassionate approach make the learning experience a memorable one. Our teachers are completely dedicated to providing a safe practice and effective learning so that each student gets the required attention and support along with a nurturing environment.
- You will be trained in various aspects of prenatal yoga beginning from asanas, pranayama and meditation along with calming yoga classes, to philosophy and anatomy, with a solid grasp on teaching methodology and teaching practicum. Since our groups are very small, you will have better opportunities to improve your teaching skills. Each of our students is bestowed with personal care and constant attention.
- Along with the learning resources of the school which includes the library, the students will also be provided with additional study material to accompany the course tenure.
What will you learn after the completion of the course?
Comprehensive knowledge of the women anatomy and physiology, both before and during each trimester of pregnancy.
Specialized yoga techniques suitable for pregnant women, including the teaching and practice skills for trimester-specific yoga techniques such as asanas, pranayama, meditation and relaxation.
Learn the responsibility of the relationship between the health care professional and the prenatal yoga teacher. It also helps in building a network of complementary practitioners such as midwives, doulas and other medical practitioners working in the same field i.e. maternity.
Clear and precise understanding of the importance of a detailed practice of yoga for the benefit of physical as well as the spiritual anatomy of women.
The prenatal yoga teacher training provides participants such as those working as doulas, midwives and childbirth educators a clear idea of the restorative yoga for pregnancy.
The confidence level is increased considerably which means you can confidently help the moms-to-be transition gracefully and proficiently into the phase of pregnancy.
85 Hours Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training - Upcoming Dates
Apply | Book Now
|04th Sep 2017 To 17th Sep 2017
|Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
||Register | Book Now
Prenatal RYT Certificate.
Yoga techniques, training and practice (Monday through Saturday).
4 Week accommodation in private room with attached bathroom having hot and cold running water
Daily Three Times wholesome vegetarian meals during the course
Guidance and assistance for local sight seen of tourism interest
Extra Curricular activities such as Short mountain trekking, river rafting depending upon seasonal feasibility
Other expenses of personal Nature
Airport pickup and return transfer (can be arranged on request at extra cost)
Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions