As per the vision and mission of the Ashtanga Yoga teacher training programmes of Ojashvi Yoga shala, the school is happy to provide one scholarship in each batch of the 200 hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga teacher training programmes conducted in Rishikesh.
This scholarship is awarded to existing sincere yoga practitioners to encourage and support their yoga journey to become certified Yoga teacher to carry the authentic message of yoga.
The winner of the scholarship program is entitled to enjoy the 100% exemption in the tuition fees but it is the responsibility of the scholarship winner to take care of the expenses of his/her food and accommodation during the yoga teacher training programme.
The Descison For Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Award
The school is committed to the policy of the equal opportunity for all the deserving participants without any kind of discrimination. The selection committee meticulously makes the assessment of the each application fairly based on the requirements submitted by each of the applicant. The Scholarship selection committee is the final authority to select or reject the application of any participant which is achieved through a comprehensive selection process.
How to Apply For Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship?
1) The deserving participants are required to fill up the application form for their suitable batch/course date selecting from the course calendar.
2) Post screening /scrutinizing the application, the detailed instructions about the requirements will be sent to the applicants.
3) Applicants should send this detailed information with all the necessary information within the time line given to the applicants.
4) The selection committee will assess the application and the decision is communicated to the recipient through the email communication from the school.
5) The applications must reach at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the yoga teacher training course.
For further information or any questions regarding Yoga teacher training scholarships, you shall contact us on
View more on the upcoming course